Notice pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30.06.2003 on personal data processing (hereinafter also the Privacy Code)
In accordance with article 13 of the above-mentioned decree,
WE HEREBY INFORM YOU
- Purposes of Data Processing
The data provided by the user to Talea S.r.l. shall be processed for the following purposes, in connection with the services offered and exclusively within the latter’s framework:
– to insert data in the company’s computer database;
– to execute the agreement and manage orders;
– to process internal statistics and analyze website performance;
– to issue shipping documents, invoices and credit notes;
– for ordinary bookkeeping purposes and VAT;
– to manage proceeds and payments;
– for the delivery of products ordered on the website;
– for interactions with social networks;
– to send commercial information notices in relation to the services offered by Talea S.r.l. and latest news (new products, new manufacturers, new delivery bays, etc.);
– to exchange communications regarding the company’s financial, administrative and commercial activities (by phone, post, courier, e-mail);
– to comply with legal obligations, regulations, EU legislation, civil and tax laws.
- Processing modes
Processing takes place through the procedures or series of procedures set forth under art. 4, para. 1, letter a) of the Privacy Code, i.e.: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
Processing takes place both with electronic systems, also automated ones, and analog systems, by adopting suitable safety measures aimed at preventing improper use, data loss, as well as unauthorized access.
Users who do not wish to disclose their data, are required to leave this website.
- Types of data
For the use of the service, the Company must collect several data of the Customer, among which – not necessarily all of the following, only some may be necessary – identification data, physical and electronic address, landline and/or mobile numbers, bank details or card numbers or other payment means, as well as any other data that is absolutely necessary for the provision of the Service, in line with the principles of necessity and proportionality.
While running regularly, the electronic systems and software procedures for the functioning of this website collect certain personal data which are implicitly transmitted while using web communications protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated to identified data subjects, but due to their very nature they may, through processing and combination with data held by third parties, allow for the identification of users. The following fall under the above category: IP addresses or domain names of computers accessed by users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) web addresses of requested resources, time of request, method used to make a request to the server, size of file obtained as response, server response status code (successful completion, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
If users send a communication to the company, the relevant address, as well as any information contained in the message, shall be collected.
- Scope of personal data provision
The provision of data to Talea S.r.l. is necessary for the rendering of the Service to the User, for the purposes set forth under point 1. Therefore, failure to provide such data shall make it impossible for Talea S.r.l. to render its Services.
- Communication and distribution of personal data
The data subject’s personal data may be communicated to third parties, where necessary:
- To all entities, whether public and private, whose access to the data subject’s personal data is permitted by legal provisions or upon the order of an administrative and/or judicial authority;
- To persons in charge of data processing, employees, collaborators and suppliers of Talea S.r.l., within the framework of their tasks and contractual relationship with the company, for the performance of the contractual obligations vis à vis the data subject;
- To all produces of the goods purchased by the data subject on dialettodesign.com, where necessary for the use of the product on part of the data subject;
- To post offices, shipping agents and couriers, if necessary in order to send documents or other materials to the data subject;
- To legal entities, whether public or private (including but not limited to law firms, commercial firms, Chambers of Commerce, Authorities, etc.), where necessary for the performance of the activities carried out by the Company Talea S.r.l. for the purposes set forth under point 1;
- To bank institutions, for the management of proceeds and payments.
The data shall not be distributed.
- Data subject rights
Pursuant to article 7 of the Privacy Code, the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, even if they have not been recorded yet, and communication of such data in an understandable form.
The data subject has the right to be informed of: a) the source of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied to the processing in case the latter is done with the support of electronic systems; d) the personal details of the data controller, of the data processors and of the representative designated pursuant to article 5, para. 2; e) the entities or categories of entities to whom such personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such data in their capacity as designated representatives in the State’s territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of data processing.
The data subject has the right to obtain: a) the update, the amendment and, if interested therein, the integration of the data; b) the deletion, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification to the effect that the procedures under letters a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or spread, unless such obligation proves to be impossible or requires efforts that are manifestly disproportionate compared with the right to be protected. 4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if they are pertinent to the purpose of such collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him, carried out to send advertising materials or for direct sale purposes or to carry out market or commercial communication research.
Such rights may be exercised by the data subject by sending the data controller an informal request that shall receive a prompt reply.
The request submitted to the data controller or the data processor may also be sent by certified mail or e-mail to:
- via di Civita 2, loc. Monticchio, 67100 L’Aquila (AQ)
- Data controller
The company Talea S.r.l. is the data controller.
Registered office: via di Civita 2, loc. Monticchio, 67100 L’Aquila (AQ)
Tax Code and VAT no. 01921250666
This information notice is subject to amendments and updates. We therefore invite users to consult it regularly.